In this video interview, I’m joined Dan Martell, founder of Clarity
Dan has launched a number of successful startups in the past decade including Spheric (acquired ’08), Flowtown (acquired ’11) an now Clarity (which has recently hit its 10,000th call milestone) – one of the most powerful products out there for helping new startup founders and business people. I’ve written about Clarity in the past here & here and we it’s awesome to have Dan back on StartupRemarkable for the second time.
In this interview you will learn how Dan successfully launched his latest startup Clarity, and:
– What are the key ingredients to launching a startup that will rock
– How to create momentum for your startup’s launch that constantly builds to create a compelling story
– How do you get your first users, a super tip how to hustle to get your friends signing up & what Dan rates as his no.1 user acquisition strategy
– What Dan’s secret to getting so much stuff done is
– Why advisors are so important (and how get the best advice from them)
Check it out here:
The first interview Dan did on StartupRemarkable 1 year ago (where he speaks about Cohort metrics)
The awesome dashboard blog post Dan mentions
My blog posts about Clarity
Your Turn: What did you learn from this interview? Share it in the comments below
DOWNLOAD THE GROWTH TOOLKIT, FREE!
Get 25+ of the very best FREE tools & resources to help grow your business.
Includes: over $1,420 FREE advertising credit for Google, Twitter etc
PLUS: 5 best FREE growth resources delivered free every Friday