In this video interview, I’m joined by Startup Investor Julian Carter
Julian is MD and Co-Founder of EC1 Capital – an investment firm that specialises in investing in early stage web and mobile startups. Julian’s fund typically invests $80,000 – $320,000 (£50K – £200K) and Julian is on the look out for great startups to invest in.
In this interview you will learn what Julian looks for in a Startup. And:
- What will get you in the door of an investor
- Why investors won’t read your business plan (and what you should do instead)
- How to project your future revenues realistically
- How to get a warm lead into an investor
- How important I.P. is to getting investment
- The key elements of a fundable startup
- Examples of companies Julian has invested in, and why
Check out the Interview Now:
The Retronaut (one of Julian’s investments he mentions in the interview)
Your turn – Have you ever tried to get investment? How did you find it? Put your answers in the comments below
DOWNLOAD THE GROWTH TOOLKIT, FREE!
Get 25+ of the very best FREE tools & resources to help grow your business.
Includes: over $1,420 FREE advertising credit for Google, Twitter etc
PLUS: 5 best FREE growth resources delivered free every Friday