In this video interview, I’m joined by Irish entrepreneur Paddy Cosgrave,
In just 18 months Paddy has created two truly global events that the most influecial names in tech want to speak at and attend: F.ounders and the Web Summit series. Speakers at these events include: the founders of Bebo, Twitter, Skype and Bono to name just a few. This month Paddy was named no. 26 in the Wired 100 list of top European Influencers
In this interview you will learn how Paddy did this. And:
– How Paddy launched 2 of the most important conferences from nothing, in 18 months
– How he reached out to people who were WAY more important to him (when he was unknown) and got them to commit to speaking at his events
– The most impressive thing he’s learnt from all these founders he’s managed to meet
– How he builds insane buzz for his events
– How he get inspiration from the music industry to create buzz by strategically announcing speakers
– What the number 1 page people view just before making a purchase is
– What is the 1 most important ingredient of making a great event is
Your Turn: What did you learn from this Interview? Share it in the comments below
How to Grow an Influential Community, with Paddy Cosgravew
DOWNLOAD THE GROWTH TOOLKIT, FREE!
Get 25+ of the very best FREE tools & resources to help grow your business.
Includes: over $1,420 FREE advertising credit for Google, Twitter etc
PLUS: 5 best FREE growth resources delivered free every Friday