What is the most important element of marketing that most business just don’t concentrate on?
Last week at FOWA London, I had the pleasure of meeting one of my entrepreneurial heroes: Dan Martell from Flowtown. I see Dan as one of the leading marketers in the world – (crazy considering he has an engineering background).
Why is he a hero of mine? Because everything he does is based in metrics – which is the ability to track the performance of all marketing campaigns you do. Forget ‘awareness’ and ‘brand building’ – for me, this is the single most important and effective way to market any business - because you know exactly what’s working and what’s not. And Dan’s the master of it.
In this interview you will learn:
- Why Metrics are so important to your startup
- What tools you should be using right now
- How to come up with an idea for a startup
- What the fastest way to validate you idea is
- How to find your MVP
- How a Canadian dude can make complete sense after just 2 hours sleep (maximum respect!!)
Find out more about Dan: