What is it like to have a huge idea and turn it into a start-up?
I finally got to meet with Mark Bowness, serial entrepreneur and founder of tribewanted.com which became a global phenomenon and a BBC2 series. Mark is one hell of an inspirational guy who has a knack of coming up with big ideas and motivating people to believe in them. Mark shares the trials and tribulations of building a start-up, and tells us more about his great business soon to launch, bigamericangiveaway.com
I this video you will learn:
- How one man can launch a business in three countries
- How to formulate and validate a great idea
- The fundamental components involved in creating a kick-ass start-up
- The associated costs of creating a start-up
- How to market your idea to a captive audience
- How to maintain a work-life balance when it all gets a bit chaotic
- The biggest lessons Mark has learnt from building businesses
Check it out:
TRANSCRIPT IS CURRENTLY BEING PREPARED
DOWNLOAD THE GROWTH TOOLKIT, FREE!
Get 25+ of the very best FREE tools & resources to help grow your business.
Includes: over $1,420 FREE advertising credit for Google, Twitter etc
PLUS: 5 best FREE growth resources delivered free every Friday